Pages

Monday 9 August 2010

Clean and Simple

I honestly thought that when I had a desk and a designated craft space, that I'd be able to find everything  I wanted and had for crafting.

Yeah right!  Currently lost my scissors as well as having misplaced a set of spellbinders and some stamps in the major clear out I had.  Hoping that I'll come across them soon.


This card was made for the 102 Clean and Simple Sketch over at their blog.

I used a plain white card blank, three stamps from a Dovecraft' Studio G set that I bought yesterday (stamped with black Ink It Up and coloured with the "Ruby" promarker) and finished off with a length of black ribbon (also from Dovecraft and bought yesterday).

I moved the sentiment since I put the ribbon under the images, and the stamping didnt come out as clear as I would have liked but its the small inperfections that make a hand made card.  Or so I think.

1 comment:

  1. That's really pretty and very effective. Love the way it turned out. You shouldn't be so hard on yourself!

    ReplyDelete