Pages

Tuesday 10 August 2010

Baaa!

My new stamps came through from Elzybells (so sad that she is closing down) and I've spent the afternoon having a little play!


The arrival of these stamps also means that I am able to enter the latest challenge over at My Time to Craft - Farm Fever!

As mentioned the stamped image of the sheep, as well as the sentiment, are from Elzybells "Jump for Joy" set (on sale at the moment) and the ribbon is from my stash.  I used Promarkers for the colour (Power Blue, Lime Green and Canary) and Icicle Stickles.

Its a plain and simple card but looks really nice.  Especially with the extra sparkle the Stickles provide.

This card, and the others I have made recently, are going to a sale at my Grandads nursing home.  Hoping they raise some money!

1 comment:

  1. Simply brilliant!
    I love this card, the stamps arrived at just the right moment!
    Thanks for joining us at MTTC this week!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete