Pages

Sunday 27 March 2011

Finally

Got round to posting this :)


I made this little guy a week past Friday (a last minute make for my mum) and jetted off on holiday on Saturday so didnt get a chance to show him off.

Fizzymoon is stamped in tuxedo black memento ink, coloured with Promarkers (that I'm finally getting the hang of!), and mounted on some lovely deep purple card.  The patterned paper is from an old papermania set that I still have thousands of sheets from and the sentiment is from the free set of Woodland Folk stamps that came with one of the DoCrafts magazines.  Circle/Scalloped circle was cut with my nesties and stuck on some foam pads.

I'm entering him into;

Craft Your Days Away - For Mum or a Special Lady
Easy Craft Projects - For Mum
Stampin' for the Weekend - For Mum/Mothers Day
Crafts and Me - Anything Goes
Simon says Stamp - Mothers Day/Girlie

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card and super cute bear, I love the colours. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away for our Mother's Day/ for a Special Lady challenge, good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete